Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I will remember...

Since I have got no time to write something, I will just post some pictures and try to stimulate some people to write for me.

There are a few major events that have happened:

Baccalaureate service, where our beloved ( times infinity) juniors gave us roses and made us looked as if we have got admirers. :)

Farewell dinner, where our juniors finally completed the Malaysian Direct AC Senior Wannabe Course 2006 and are qualified as seniors. Some even can't help to take the pictures with their certificates.


Celebration Night, where we celebrate our survival of the whole year. Everyone is still properly dressed at that moment, but one hour later... *cough cough*

2 comments:

mvken said...

Wah sweet memories...{except for the fact that i missed the baccalaureate service :(....} 3 cheers to the best Malaysian seniors ever...until we take over that is :)

purplejelly said...

haha..yes until we take over ;)