Hellos ppls!!! It has almost been a month since the year started.. And hopefully everyone has settled in fine! For J2's it'll be the harsh realities/busyness/stressfulness of the A level year, and J1's, well. Settling into AC lah. J3's.. wells.. embracing the fact that after all the holidays and stuffs.. perhaps you're getting a tad bored? haha.. come visit!! =)
Anyways, we need to do something to the blog. yuppies.. I recently changed over to the new google blogger thingy.. which.. requires everyone else to switch over to the new blogger! sorry loh if its a bit of an inconvenience.. but new year mah! so blogger also must go new! haha.. apart from the lameness.. ppls who still require an invitation to the blog.. plz let me know, or just tag your email+name on the tagboard lah. yup yup! thank you thank you! =)
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hihi
Have I been invited?
Erm.. just in case I havent been invited..
juneteng1002@yahoo.co.uk Samantha/june teng
Post a Comment