Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Level Results

I really meant to have posted this a long time ago.. but haha.. yeah!
Our seniors (J3's)have done EXCEPTIONALLY well for their A Levels!!

Taken from ACJC website:

GERALDINE FOO TING TING (2SC1)
8 Distinctions - General Paper, Chinese, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology; and Physics and Chemistry 'S' Papers

CHANG JUNE TENG (2SA1)
7 Distinctions - Chinese, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry; and Mathematics and Physics 'S' Papers

6 distinctions
POK WERN JIAN (2SA1)

4 distinctions in 'A' level subjects

ANG JIUN SIANG (2SA1)
TERRY LAU SHUE CHIEN (2SA2)
YAP JO LEEN (2SB1)
CHUA KE LUN (2SB3)
TEE CHIN YEN (2SC2)
LAW TIAN BOON (2SC3)
NGOI KOK YEU (2SC3)
CHAN EU GENE (2SC4)

3 distinctions in 'A' level subjects

CHUA U-FONG (2SA2)
WONG BEI SHI (2SC2)
BRYAN ONG KIT TECK (2SD1)

[If there are any mistakes or anyone that I missed, please edit this post..]

Congrats to our seniors!! Yes yes, we expect to do better this year! :p

4 comments:

geri said...

Yes yes.. our juniors surely will do better than us! Waiting to see all of you up on that stage k?

Now I see my full name is known to everybody. Sigh... well, I should be proud of it! Yay! ting ting ting ting ting ting ting TING! I love my name! so sweeeett....

wiggid said...

haha.. dont worry lah ting ting.. nobody will call you ting ting one.. haha.. except us loh.. ^.^ haha.. ting ting!!

sam said...

Hey, this ting ting is specially for me okay? haha... just kidding lah..

true, I am sure the juniors will do better, because.... THE BEST IS YET TO BE!!!!!!

So, grandjuniors, if you want to help your seniors to do well, do cheer them up during exam period ya! Your support will help a hell lot, seriously...

Don't forget to support one another ya!

PS : tell you how did they cheer us up, like being a clown, getting suan by the seniors.. u know.. haha... XD

sceleven said...

ohhh... we need to do that too?? lol :D