Friday, January 25, 2008

Good Luck too from Janene ;)

Hey guys! I think its nice you guys are all wishing our juniors good luck.

So all the best to the j2s now whom i've had the pleasure of sharing a roof for one year. You guys are amazing. You're a tough bunch taking J1 in a stride with always a smile to share. Jia You as the year heats up! Woo hoo! The fun is only beginning ;)

And all the best to the J1s this year..lovely lovely picture down there...so many guys!! ahem ahem...haha..you should hear all our stories. The 17 of us and all that chemistry flying around everywhere. We all came back with honed skills in the relationships department. If you really want to learn the tricks of the trade, get to know Atlee. *winks*
So I'm the girl in the pink shorts..oh man..fond memories..Haha..

Take care guys! And enjoy as much as you all can...And to my batch: I MISS you guys!!! ;)

No comments: