Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tada

Hiee! Wei Yong is hereeee... for the first time.. to post something..

I'm enjoying the holidays quite a bit. Besides the part where I have to do the mind-blanking college application essays, and be an illegal chauffeur for my two younger sisters who have tuitions at least once a day, everyday - until I get my P license under the name of 'practice' apparently, as put by my elder sisters. I hope you're having an interesting time.

I just noticed that
.. the chatterbox isn't working.
.. the class of 09 batch weren't invited to be authors
.. the last post was in August, which is like.. ages ago.
.. there're some spiderwebs around this blog.

and I just
.. invited arthur, cynthia, shan qi, katherine and calvin, but i'm missing out roy cuz i don't have his email
.. wondered whether you can do a 'note' using the facebook group thingeny
.. heard the doorbell and felt so lazy that I'd just end this post now.

1 comment:

wiggid said...

Haha yes. The poor blog has been left in a state of disuse for a looooong time. Sighs. I've actually invited the current batch but donno why they never joined. Ah wells. Don't know how we could possibly integrate this with facebook though.. Anyone knows how to do that? *nudge nudge*