Maka kami, rakyat Malaysia, berikrar akan menumpukan seluruh tenaga dan usaha kami untuk mencapai cita-cita tersebut berdasarkan atas prinsip-prinsip yang berikut:
- Kepercayaan kepada Tuhan
- Kesetiaan kepada Raja dan Negara
- Keluhuran Perlembagaan
- Kedaulatan Undang-Undang
- Kesopanan dan Kesusilaan
11 comments:
haha.. eh leave the lyrics of negaraku also! lest one of us actually forgets it! haha.. oh and include some lagu patriotik lah.. haha.. i want to sing sejahtera malaysia!! haha..
Negaraku... wait how can anyone forget their ikrar ???
Right, after today, i will post all the wanted lagu patriotik lyrics..Give me one day to collate them and post them. I will post Keranamu Malaysia, Negaraku, Sejahtera Malaysia. Any other suggestions? What abt Wawasan 2020, and Jalur Gemilang?
haha.. yay yay.. then we must sing!! not like in malaysia.. always the cd player only.. but then hor.. this year keranamu again ah? did they change the theme? or is it the same one ah? anyone knows? they use keranamu so many years already loh..
they somehow changed the theme to Misi Negara Penjana Wawasan(if I didn remember wrongly), but then Keranamu Malaysia is still the overall theme..Dunno lah, its quite complicated. Anyway, I am also bored with Keranamu Malaysia ady
wah? misi negara penjana wawasan.. ngeh.. i think they should change the style a bit loh.. but yeah.. after so many years of "buruh nelayan dan juga petani.." gaya lagu ini sungguh bosan.. oh well! then hor.. the song. "demi negara.. yang tercinta.. dicurahkan bakti penuh setia.." song name is setia ah? i like that song!! =)
yup yup.. that is setia. I have the song with me also. U want i can lend it to u!
wah? song? as in the computer one.. or music sheet? (plz say music.. haha..)
its music, not music sheet. I just have the CD, original version of the songs, including Negaraku, obtained from the respected RTM.
Hey,I just noticed sth..Isnt berdasarkan atas a grammatical error? I tot with a "kan" as a suffix, atas should not exist right? Or is it that my malay standard has decreased so badly that I didn even know the berdasarkan atas can be accepted?
wah lao malay tatabahasa... so off topic.. anyway everyone must sing properly during that day k... no keeping silent...
Post a Comment