Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!!! =)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

GONG XI FA CAI!! (hong bao na lai~~ lol.)

I would like to dedicate this song to you all out there =P

All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go
I'm sitting here inside the room
Typing out this post, to say goodbye

And the rain is pouring
its early eve'n
and the stomach is growling he has ask for food
already I'm so hungry I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
tell me that you'll wait for me
hold me like you'll never let me go

Cause I'm leaving on a nightcoach
i know when I'll be back again
oh babe I love to go

once again, Happy Chinese New Year!!

<3

1 comment:

wiggid said...

wah! night coach ah? haha.. have fun back home! and also the rest to the ppls! spare a thought for the hungry souls who're staying behind! :)